Above is my presentation for the Ohio CoSN-ISTE 2023 conference.
This presentation showed intermediate and advanced users different ways of using Google Chrome, Google Drive, and Google Docs. We covered the gamut of getting not only the most out of the current tools you already have, but how to use them faster and more efficiently. From keyboard shortcuts to Google Drive bookmarks, participants were hopefully shocked on how fast they can do their day to day work in Google.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Chrome and Gmail
- Google Chrome Profiles
- Essential Google Chrome settings
- Google Drive web app vs Google Drive computer app
- Difference between sharing a folder and Shared drives
- Google URL tricks for Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- My most used Chrome extensions